A furnace is a part of the heating system in which the combustion of fossil fuel and transfer of heat occurs. Furnaces can be fueled by natural gas or oil.
What It Is
An oil furnace is the heating component in some systems in colder weather climates, most commonly in the northeastern United States. It converts oil to heat. Another option is a gas furnace that uses natural gas as its fuel instead of oil. The main components to a furnace include burners and heat exchanger, blower and controls. Trane gas and oil furnaces are built to perform again and again, year after year. Beyond performance, we also provide options for energy-efficient operation.
How It Works
From a storage tank, oil is pumped into the furnace where it is turned into a mist, sprayed through the blast tube and ignited. The fine droplets mixed with the air allow it to burn very efficiently. The flame heats the air within a heat exchanger, and the combusted gasses exit through a flue or chimney. Air from the house is drawn through the ductwork, past the heat exchanger and back out of the vents in the house. In most modern systems, the air flows through a filter, which removes any impurities.
Oil heaters for the home are known for their dependable warmth even in the coldest winters. And the Trane XP80 oil-fired furnace can match that comfort with reliable, efficient performance.
For that gentle warmth you want when there’s a chill in the air, the XV80 high efficiency oil furnace provides two stages of comfort all winter long.
At RJ Staso Heating and Air Conditioning, we offer both Trane & Thermo Pride Oil Furnaces. Please see below for more information on these products!
Trane Oil Furnaces
The Trane name is virtually synonymous with quality and reliability and if that is how you feel, Trane oil furnaces will only increase your enthusiasm for this well-known brand. Trane oil furnaces demonstrate excellent design and build in the performance it offers and the materials used. They have an excellent service record and are highly rated in independent consumer reviews. If you are in the market for an affordable oil furnace, the Trane oil furnace is an excellent option to consider. For more information on Trane oil furnaces, please visit: www.trane.com.
Features of Trane Oil Furnaces
- 85% efficiency reduces energy waste and lowers greenhouse gas emissions.
- Parts used in the Trane XV80 oil furnace undergo rigorous testing, and each completed unit is run-tested at the factory.
- The heavy-duty hot-rolled steel heat exchanger features weld-free design.
- The Beckett Flame Retention burner is one of the best in the industry.
- Multiple-speed blower mower improves efficiency and indoor climate control.
- Single-stage, reliable operation.
- Ceramic fiber combustion box promotes complete fuel burn and higher efficiency.
- Reduced noise is assured with the fully-insulated cabinet built from rugged galvanized steel.
- Trane CleanEffects is an option. It offers advanced air filtering and purification.
- 4 sizes offered: 70K, 87K, 98K and 114K Btu.
- Lifetime limited warranty on the heat exchanger; 5-year limited warranty on all other parts.